The SonoTrax Basic Fetal Doppler is a user-friendly digital heart monitor for mothers or health care professionals to hear the sound of the fetal heartbeat and read fetal heart rate (FHR). This fetal doppler includes auto and manual modes to select based on the user's preference. The auto mode uses real-time FHR and averaged FHR measurement configurations for fetal heartbeat monitoring. With the manual mode, a view of the fetal heart rate updates in 5 or 10-second intervals for a calculated measurement.
1 Year Warranty & 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
Monitor information and user interface options display on the built-in LCD screen. The interface includes FHR, a battery status indicator, probe type, and different display modes. The baby doppler's waterproof probe provides acoustically accurate ultrasound of a fetal heartbeat while submerged in up to 3 feet of water for up to 5 hours (the primary doppler unit is not submersible).
This baby fetal doppler includes a protective carrying case for holding the doppler and its accessories. The SonoTrax Basic Fetal Doppler also features a headphone jack that outputs a digital audio signal for recording, saving, and sharing audio using a computer. The audio level of the speaker is adjustable between different volume settings.
- Mode 1: Real-time FHR Display Mode
- Mode 2: Averaged FHR Display Mode
- Mode 3: Manual Counting Mode
- Mode 4: Backlight Brightness Setting Mode
- Ultrasonic Doppler with LCD Display and 3MHz probe (Waterproof)
- Fetal Doppler is a handheld unit that allows any user to comfortably hold the device while checking for the fetal heartbeat
- Different modes provide different intervals and time measurements for the FHR
- The battery allows 13 hours of continuous use or approximately slightly less than a thousand 1 minute sessions
- Auto Shut Off after 1 minute of no operation or no signal
- Adjustable Volume and/or Listen to the Doppler through Headphones
- Easy-to-use & compact
- Audio output for earphones or recording to your PC
- Built-in speaker
- Waterproof probe
- Free carrying case included
- LCD display
- Auto and manual counting
- Low voltage indicator
- Accurate FHR detection as early as 10 weeks
- Earphone jack to listen with earphones
- Automatically Power-off
- FDA & CE Approved
- 1-year warranty
- 3 Mhz: The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
- 2 Mhz: Designed to accommodate late term and obese pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths.
Watch over 6,000 tutorials and reviews from our customers here
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|FHR Measuring Range:||50bpm-210bpm|
|Audio Sampling Frequency:||4KHz/8KHz|
|Size:||1.3in (length) * 3.3in (width) * 5.4in (height)|
|Power Source:||Two AA batteries|