The Angelsounds FL100C/JPD-100B Plus Professional Fetal Doppler is a highly sensitive doppler that can detect fetal heartbeat audio and FHR as early as 12 weeks in pregnancy. Three modes are available to select, including an instant measurement mode, 10-second average, and manual mode. The heartbeat monitor's waterproof probes are interchangeable, allowing users to choose a doppler probe that accommodates their requirements and ensuring an interference-free audio signal.
- FL100C/JBD100B+ Main Body
- Fetal Doppler Probe
- Carrying Case
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
1 Year Warranty & 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
Sounds of the quiet prenatal heartbeat that the probe sensor digitally recognizes are output through the built-in speaker. The baby doppler also displays the fetal heart rate reading from the sensor onto the monitor's backlit LCD. Continuous monitoring is supported, providing up to 10 hours of listening.
- Mode 1: Instananeous fetal heart rate (FHR) display mode
- Mode 2: Moving average FHR display mode (Slower than MODE 1 in FHR change in value)
- Mode 3: Manual calculation FHR
- Mode 4: Backlight settings, press 3 (START/STOP) to enable
- The ultrasound is lower than the national ultrasonic power standard by over 50%
- Compact and portable design provides convenient use and carrying.
- Large backlit LCD displays the fetal heart rate.
- Interchangeable waterproof probe.
- Built-in speaker gives a clear and loud voice.
- Automatic shutdown function in one minute without detecting user input.
- Fully charged battery enables it to work continuously for over 10 hours.
- High sensibility can detect the pulse of a 12-week fetus.
- Three calculation modes to calculate fetal heart rate: instant, 10-second average, and manual.
Watch over 6,000 tutorials and reviews from our customers here
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|Heart Rate Range:||50-210BPM|
|Audio Output Power:||0.5w|
|Size:||135mm x 84mm x 33mm|
|Weight:||Main body 0.43kg|