Listen and even record your baby's heartbeat at home or on the go from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy! It has the same capabilities as the FD300 but with a few more additional features listed below. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy.
1 Year Warranty & 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
The FD320 Fetal Doppler features a high-resolution LCD for displaying a real-time FHR waveform and fetal heart rate reading. The doppler uses premium components such as an ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, an analog signal processing unit, FHR calculating unit, and an LCD control unit, etc. The unit's color-coded alarm feature automatically alerts to FHR measurements detected outside the normal range. Interference-free audio output through the headphone jack allows for clear audio recording and supports external headphones or speakers.
The FD320 has three working modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode. This baby doppler also includes continuous monitoring for up to 8 hours of working time usage. The water-resistant probes are interchangeable and can be chosen based on the requirements of each user. For most full-term pregnancies, the 3.0MHz probe suits most early-term and general-purpose pregnancies. The 2.0MHz late-term pregnancy probe accommodates depths of 10cm or more.
- Mode 1: A heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time heart rate is displayed numerically
- Mode 2: A heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
- Mode 3: This mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
- FDA & CE Approved
- Listen through the powerful built-in speaker or with headphones
- Easy to read LCD screen with on/off back light mode
- Digital fetal heart rate displayed
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensure many hours of usage
- Battery icon indicating remaining battery life (AA batteries)
- Weighs less than 1/2 a pound
- Compact design with buttons designed to withstand repeated usage without wearing or breaking
- * Recording/Audio Cable is optional
- Colored LCD high resolution display
- Heartbeat wavelength display and bar graph
- Color coded alarm changes to red when the fetal heart rate range is out of the normal range
- 3 Mhz: The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full-term pregnancies. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up a baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
- 2 Mhz: Designed to accommodate late term pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths.
- 8 Mhz: The 8 MHz probe is designed for Vascular monitoring and provides vein blood flow and artery detection. This probe provides the highest resolution and detects a broader range of frequencies than the other probes. The probe's intended use is for examining surface vessels.
Watch over 6,000 tutorials and reviews from our customers here
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life and record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It can not only be recorded using a computer but also stored on cassette or CD.
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|Complies with:||IEC 60601-1:1988＋A1:1991＋A2:1995|
|Anti-electroshock Type:||Internally powered equipment.|
|Anti-electroshock Degree:||Type B applied part|
|Harmful Liquid Proof Degree (Main Unit):||Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof)|
|Probe:||Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4|
|Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases:||Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable gases|
|Working System:||Continuous running equipment|
|EMC:||Group I Class B|
|Suitable Using Range:||Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy|
|Size:||135mm (Length) *92mm (Width) *29 (Height) mm|
|Weight:||About 245g (including batteries)|
|Temperature:||+5℃ - +40℃|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||70 kPa - l06kPa|
|Transport and Storage Temperature:||-10℃ - +55℃|
|Transport and Storage Humidity:||<=93％|
|Display:||45mm * 25mm LCD display|
|FHR Measuring Range:||50-240BPM (BPM: beat per minute)|
|Auto Shut-OFF:||After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically|
|Battery Type Recommended:||Two pieces of 1.5 V DC battery (SIZE AA LR6)|
|Nominal Frequency:||2.0MHz or 3Mhz|
|Working Frequency:||2.0MHz(+/-)10% or 3Mhz|
|Ultrasonic Output Intensity:||Isata<5 mW/cm2|
|Ultrasonic Output Power:||P < 10 mW|
|Working Mode:||Continuous Wave Doppler|
|Effective Radiating Area of Transducer:||157mm2 (+/-)15%|